Do you know how recently WhatsApp has become an essential marketing tool? The instant messaging application has great users throughout the world. As per the recent statistic, more than 1.6 billion people use this communication application.
Therefore, business houses can use these messenger applications to attract their new target audience and customers. The most important factors of this application are it can be used as a bridge between the service provider and the customers. Side by side, it can erase the distance and give a proper way as a virtual meeting platform.
The WhatsApp API has become the most influential prospect in recent communication solutions.
Why Do You Need WhatsApp API as Marketing Tool
1. WhatsApp messages offer a personal touch. In the business sector, the personal touch helps you retain customers. The application works as an excellent notification tool and offers customer service to a large extent.
2. This API application offers high-end media communication. The business organization can interact with the customers by sharing videos, images, service documents, soft copies of billing and invoices, QR codes, audio files and many more items to attract customers.
3. The interactive button is the extra added feature of these systemic protocols. The “Quick Reply Button” and “Call to Actions” offer the primary response mechanism between the customer and the service providers.
4. The WhatsApp API offers active chatbots. Automated chatbots help the business organization to grow the sales prospect to a large extent. The other speciality of the chatbots is – that customers can make online bookings in real-time, do transactions, and provide responses on the same streamline. On the other hand, the business organization can take action immediately, which helps them transform leads into customers in large numbers.
Cilwo offers business organizations the most powerful, robust and systematic Whatsapp API.
Cilwo’s API enables the application to provide the following features:
- The API offers a secure messaging channel with end-to-end encryption in real-time. The messages are encrypted from the business houses to the end customers in an all-around format.
- The application supports more than forty native languages. It means the business house can convey messages in various languages. It is a vast opportunity for business entities to communicate with their niche in many languages.
Our Concluding Words
This robust API helps the business organization to keep engaging the customers by sending them a notification and update anytime. Customized template messages can help them to engage customers with all essential updates in a short period.